Hey friends! Thanks for stopping by to check out my makeup routine. I’m gonna make this quick and easy for you to shop and list all the steps I do in order starting from the prep work done for a glowing primed face before I apply my foundation. All of the products are linked below for you to shop, so here we go…
Makeup Routine Steps:
- Serucell face serum (Use this day and night as my master serum. Will completely absorb into the skin and not ball up when you apply makeup on. This combined with the next two steps make an excellent glowing primer.
- SK-II skin essence facial treatment
- Supergoop! Glowscreen
- ItCosmetics Bye Bye Foundation (shade light medium)
- Bare Minerals loose powder (medium beige 12)
- ItCosmetics Bye Bye Concealer (shade medium)
- ItCosmetics eyelid primer
- Stila liquid eyeliner. I use this only to create a sharp line for wing tips for a small cat eye, then use other eyeliner listed next over whole eyelid.
- Victoria Beckham Satin Kajai Eyeliner in Cocoa. I start from inner corner of eyelid and work my way over to wing tips by the Stila and smudge over the Stila line barely.
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara (black)
- Tarte Tartelette Amazonian clay matte palette (I use the top two middle shades in palette together for my everyday look)
- Nars blush (orgasm)
- ItCosmetics bronzer (apply to tip of nose, chin, outline the forehead by hairline down to sides of cheeks, then will sometimes do a contour under cheekbone)
- Charlotte Tilbury beauty light wand (highlighter in shade goldgasm) Apply starting on highest point of cheekbone and make a C shape across temples up to brow, apply on bridge of nose, center of forehead between brows (very lightly) and also on chin very lightly.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish is my final step (besides lipstick). This stuff is amazing. I apply lightly mostly to around mouth area and cheeks and a little touch on my forehead and chin. It seriously diminishes pores.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk lipstick
- Buxom Full on Plumping Lip Polish (shade Tonya)
- Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
That’s my everyday makeup routine! Which typically doesn’t change much at all from day to night. I have been a fan of these products for years now and haven’t switched, I think when you find something that really works for you, you tend to stick with it. I combining a light foundation with the loose mineral powder because your face still feels like it can breathe, I hate a heavy foundation, but these two steps combined (Bye Bye Foundation and Bare Minerals loose powder) provide amazing coverage.
Let’s stay more connected! Follow me on my Instagram @delightfully_deligne to watch daily stories, posts and reels. As always, sending you lots of love and positive light!